To wear jewelry is one thing, to store it is another. If you have amassed a jewelry collection, you should always make sure to put them in a proper location to maintain its beauty and quality and for you to easily locate them. Putting away your jewelry might sound a little daunting, but it shouldn’t be.
From placing your jewelry inside DIY jewelry boxes to displaying them on the wall, there is something for jewelry lovers out there to organize their jewelry creatively. Here are our top 5 picks:
- Cork Boards. We always want to stick memos, reminders, photos, and other paraphernalia on a cork board right? But what if we transform cork boards to a jewelry lifesaver? Convert a plain cork board to a creative jewelry organizer and put in a set of push pins to store your jewelry collection neatly. Sprinkle your own personal touch with other creative elements like ribbons, decorating paper and stickers.
- Want to get rid of empty shoe boxes and paper towel rolls? Not so fast. You can recycle and wrap them with craft papers so you’ll have an instant watch and bracelet organizer. Work with your creativity and style the boxes and rolls according to your personality.
- Wooden Utensil Organizers. A wooden utensil organizer and a few hooks can let you arrange your jewelry properly. You can always choose the plastic cutlery holders but the wooden ones are sturdier and look fancy when displayed. For your necklaces, attach the hooks to one of the larger sections. The smaller sections will be for your earrings, rings and pendants. With this, you no longer have to worry about misplaced accessories and tangled necklaces.
- Lace, Lace, Lace. Ever had the slightest idea that a strip of lace can help keep your hoop, stud and cuff earrings in place? White lace provides a vintage feel when used as a jewelry organizer. Attach a loop at the top end of the lace strip and hang it on a wall or closet.
- Garden Rakes. Did you know that your old gardening tool can be a jewelry organizer too? Take the end part of your old garden rake and decorate it with twines and ribbons. To make it look extra fun, paint it with the color of your choice.
There are plenty of ideas available to upgrade your storage boxes but here’s hoping our top 5 picks will get your creative juices flowing. Be it creative, fun or frugal, you can always take your jewelry organizing skills to the next level.
Got more ideas to share? Let us know what you think in the comments below!