Hoop earrings are nothing new. The trend started back in the 80s and early 90s and became a staple among celebrities. And with the rise of social media influencers, these stunners have become popular more than ever.
Now there are plenty of ways to wear your hoop earrings. Since these types of earrings have made a major comeback, scroll down below to learn how to style this fashion trend.
- Chic and Modern Babe. Need a more discreet yet on-the-go pieces to add to your jewelry collection? Opt for some geometrically-shaped earrings that will provide a modern and spunky vibe to your outfit. If elegance is your look, medium-sized hoops are key. They can be worn on a daily basis and can be styled with your night outfits as well.
- Hipster Chick. Make the hoop your statement piece as this brings out attitude and attention to your outfit. Be sure to wear your favorite red lipstick to complete your edgy yet cool, hipster look. Braid your hair to bring out more spunk to your overall get-up. As for your other jewelry, keep them to a minimum so your entire wardrobe will not look tacky.
- Trendy Babe. Since the hoop drop earrings are so trendy and big at the moment, experiment with some asymmetrical hoop earrings that can add some flair and interest to your most basic outfits. You can also team up your look with a feminine off-the-shoulder-top and a beautiful dress that will accentuate your neck in a very graceful and refined way.
- The Gypsy. Go for well-polished hoop earrings for a gypsy and bohemian look. Add a head wrap or a silky headband and finish off with chunky bracelets and layered necklaces. If you want to add more flare to your hairstyle, experiment and have fun with a half bun.
- Timeless & Classy Look. Tiny hoops are very delicate yet timeless and classy — they will never go out of style! You can effortlessly combine them with more detailed and embellished tops. With tinier and more sophisticated hoops, you are dressed up and ready to go to any occasion.
Now that you’re aware that this classic accessory is on trend (or never left, for plenty of us), it’s time to pick up a fresh pair to add to your jewelry collection. Don’t forget to pay attention to the little details of your outfit because with small changes, you can end up with an impeccable look. Stay tuned for part 2 of this blog post as we’ll give you more ideas on how to get creative with your favorite pair of hoops!