Double Swirl Design:
1) Using a 12-inch silver wire, leave a 3-inch allowance on one end.
2) Bend and create the smallest ring with a round nose plier and flatten with a flat nose plier.
3) Repeat the same task with the second to the seventh ring (without flattening the wire) until you form a swirl.
4) Reverse the process for the second swirl-- form a bigger ring & finish with a tiny one at the center.
5) Use the 3-inch allowance to make a double loop on both ends of the wire which will serve as a lock and connector.
Single Swirl Design:
1) Cut a six-inch silver wire & leave a 1-inch allowance on one end.
2) Twist and create a ring and repeat until you form a swirl.
3) With the 1-inch allowance, create an indian loop on both ends to act as a connector.
Choose items from this list for an attention grabbing piece--Capiz Shell Inlaid Bamboo Pendants, Limestone Apple Coral Beads and Pink Salwag Round Beads.